Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Yawn, aah, sigh.

*Drool* I somehow made it to work today. The morning has just begun, and already, the small amount of second wind I had is slowing diminishing. Why did I think it was a good idea to go to The Doors on a ‘school night’? It was fun, after a few beers the music became increasingly better and there were lots of young pretty people to look at. I never did learn how to dance to the likes of Korn and Cradle of Filth, but when the more familiar Pixies, Pumpkins and Violent Femmes came on I was dragged onto the dance floor as I no longer had any excuse (although actually I never learnt how to dance to any sort of music) I’ve seriously mellowed over the years, and although I wouldn’t say I particularly enjoy most of the commercial rubbish played on the radio, I have to admit, somewhat sheepishly, that I am loving Mika right now. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with him been tall, skinny, with a great big mop of dark curls, and if that weren’t wonderful enough, foreign, or if it’s his actual music that I’m totally in-love with. Good chance it’s a combination of all of the above. I’ve done very little else over the last two days besides watch his music videos on youtube and drive the office staff crazy. (And I’m the best they’ve ever had, phtshhhhh….)

I’m adding some delightful photos of Mika, purely for perving purposes. There is unfortunately, a good chance that he is gay, it’s alright though, I can pretend that he isn’t. Oooh.

I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to get through the day, and I'm starting to become dramatic and threatening to kill myself (in my head of course) every time someone walks into my office or whenever the phone rings or someone wants me to do something. When will I learn that my body cannnot take late boozy nights out and work at 8 o' clock the next morning?




No comments:

Post a Comment