Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Just killing some time...

I had a very interesting offer yesterday. I'm not sure what will come of it, but it will surely help a lot...I don't want to jinx it just yet...or overthink it as I've certainly made that mistake in the past. Hmmm....

I've been killing some time looking at this site: http://www.basicinstructions.net ,it's given me a few smiles so far. It's silly.

Work has been unbelievably quiet and dull this week, more so than usual. I console myself with that I just have 2 more months until I can officially hand in my resignation if all goes according to this "new plan"...and not long after that I'll be skipping down a far-off and pretty hill with flowers in my hair (been the absolute picture of grace of course)...whilst sheep graze in the background...and angels sing and pretty children play their harps...you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment