Monday, 31 March 2008

Enough of that.

Seconds before I started to type this latest entry, I had to compulsively check my email. I’m not expecting an email from anyone important, and quite frankly, I’d checked it 15 minutes before that anyway and there was nothing there then either. It’s totally OCD but instead of washing my hands a hundred times a day, it’s my email.
Email…is…my…crack. I’m hooked and it’s ugly. There is the little window, minimized in the bottom right hand side of my screen, and that is where my eyes inadvertently go every 10 to 20 seconds. I’m wondering if there’s a little yellow pill for this.

The preacher was entirely preaching to me last night. It was so bad in fact that Noleen and I kept exchanging glances and sheepish smiles with each other. I walked out to the car utterly ashamed of myself. I have a long way to go. Starting with abstaining from tequila and then…dah dah dahm…email.

No comments:

Post a Comment