Monday, 10 March 2008

Oooh the bells are ringing out...

It was a good weekend, with promise of a good week to come. Ooh, I bought myself a lovely army green satchel for my travels. Noleen will tell me it’s the same as my handbag, ugly and unfeminine, but hey, it’s me and I like it. Um, I should say plain and boyish, it’s not so harsh. Besides, what does Noleen know, I love my handbag and lots of people compliment me on it! So HA! Anyway, it (the new bag) is waterproofed on the inside, big enough to stuff all of my rubbish into as well as a woolly jumper for those chilly British summer days. AND…I can buy badges for it…oooh, it’s like my youth all over again!! I’m getting awfully excited. I almost feel as if I should photograph above mentioned satchel :) Not now...but soon...

Also, as you can probably pick up, I've given up on making my blog titles have anything to do with the subject. Henceforth, they shall be whatever lyric I am currently listening to or something along those lines. Awesome no?

No comments:

Post a Comment