Wednesday, 28 May 2008

The 'Red way' to the bus stop.

It is my first day on my own in two weeks. It’s rather nice, just sorting through my stuff, doing some washing, listening to some music and trying to sort out the confusion which is running about in my head.

I know what I must do. For the last 11 years I’ve had all sorts of ‘what ifs’ and I can’t spend the next 11 years wondering the same things. So, one way or the other this is going to be put to the test and I will finally get my answer. Whatever happens, at least I will know. That counts for a lot.

I’m a little bit nervous about the daunting task of negotiating the scary public transport system. Leanne showed me the bus stop yesterday, explained it to me in baby words and then drew me a map. Today, I get to do it alone. Off to the city centre, the recruitment agencies and interviews. Thankfully Leanne’s John offered to pick me up when he had finished work. Bless him.

So I am all professional looking, suit, scarf, make-up and off I go to the bus stop! Oh please don’t let me get lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment