Saturday, 10 May 2008

Something Stupid

I have to say that I really wasn’t expecting any of this. Really, I’m still in shock. Good shock, but shock nonetheless. I’m playing with my new ipod and loving it…it is awesome and I’m in love. I’m christening it with some Regina Spektor, because it seems appropriate. Yes, I gulped down a few tears, yes, I’m going to be screwed up for a while but it’s been worth it. Ok, so sod stifling them, they deserve to be out too…and it feels good to let them go. Again.

Dammit, flippen feelings.

…And I’m a wreck.

It was all just too nice. ‘Nice’ in the best way it can be used. Words more appropriate than ‘nice’ fail me.

I’m going to prepare myself for round two of an emotion filled day now…get washed, napped, get the pain killers ready, make myself presentable to be seen by folk more decent than myself and join Nols for a night out.

-------------------------------
I know I stand in line
Until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me

Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment