Sunday, 29 June 2008

Changes

I found myself back in Worcester this weekend, a small transition place before I head, hopefully for Scotland. It all sounded positive, and I'll know soon. But in the mean time I've been taking in some of Worcester. This time around, after walking for at least 20 minutes in the wrong direction on vomit filled streets, I found my destination, the Fort Royal Park (which was actually just 2 minutes from Kerrys). I sat on a park bench with my chicken and mushroom slice and Ribena and a lovely view of Worcester cathedral. After an hour or so of contemplation, I headed towards the Cathedral and found that the choir had started singing. I sat outside and listened.

This is where I sat whilst listening to the evening choir sing.


Worcester Cathedral from a park bench at the Fort Royal Park.




Faye and Kerry at Bushwackers.


Kerrys friends left to right: Stacey, Laura, Sophia, Kitty and Faye.

The people I've met in Worcester are truly wonderful, welcoming and just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment