Saturday, 7 June 2008

Raglan Castle

Another crazy week finished and I’m hoping that some sort of routine can be established next week. I still haven’t committed enough time to getting a job, I’m still living out of a suitcase, and the late nights are seriously catching up with me, but despite it all I am in high spirits. I bought a pair of amazing jeans with my birthday money along with two t-shirts, and I have enough left to get some flat sensible shoes for nights out in Cardiff. Last night was the decider; flat shoes are a must…another night of running around the city in heels will be end of me.

I have calmed a little on taking photos, I did, however, take a whole load at Raglan castle at the beginning of the week. Birmingham and Luton didn’t inspire me to snap shots in any way.


The Welsh flag flying on top of the tower at Raglan castle...lots of scary stairs all the way up to the top.




Some dark and damp room...it was awesome, I loved it.
Some fine and creepy stairs leading to and from the dark and damp room that I loved.


The grand entrance to Raglan Castle.




Tomorrow, it's Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire where I get to witness my first triathalon event and have a wander around the gorgeous palace while Andrew is swimming in an open lake, running and cycling around the grounds. Awesome-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment