Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Fare thee well Worcester

My last night in Worcester and I thought I'd go out with a bang... or at least a small thump. Kerry and I had a lovely meal at the 'Ye Olde Talbot' and had some wine. We went back to the house and had some more wine and then thought it was a good idea to play dress up in her dining room and take some photos. Sad, yes, but it was fun and we got to do some bonding.

Some more pictures of Worcester before I go...


Coming here was the best thing in the world for me. I should have done it sooner. I've learned so much in so short a period and I'd been drifting. Everything is so real...and I'm not afraid. I know what I want, whereas before I was confused and didn't know. Things that I knew before but was too afraid to confront...it's all done. Right now...it's all ok.
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment