Friday, 10 October 2008

Hutton-le-Hole

I had a day off yesterday. I took myself off on a walk to Hutton-le-Hole, one of the closer villages to Lastingham. Hutton is pretty much a long street consisting of two tea rooms, a museum a chocolate shop and a small crafts shop, oh, and a pub. Still, it was a pleasant day out and a very pretty 2 mile walk. I have every intention of returning there on another day for another ice-cream.
The mist was this thick at 11 o' clock still. I believe that there is even less to be seen at Spaunton and Appleton-le-Moors than there is at Hutton-le-Hole. If you're going to go anywhere, it should be Kirkbymoorside or Pickering. They are the places to be :)

Some houses in Hutton-le-hole.Look at meeee...
I never the leave the house without my camera crew.
Well, tomorrow is another day off and I intend walking in the moors, sticking to the path and not getting lost. I have the whole day stretched out ahead of me and it is a lovely thought indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment