Friday, 31 October 2008

Internet...for a few minutes only.

I've been busy and on top of that, I've had no internet. It seems that Elizabeth used it all up with youtube, but hopefully, with tomorrow been the first of the new month, I will be connected once again. Right now, I'm at the library in Kirkbymoorside...I was getting desperate!

Things seem to be nicely back on track again at the hotel and I'm having a great time. The guests are all lovely and all want to talk to me and ask me questions, and well, I really enjoy the attention :) Ellie and I have been doing late night work-outs in her room with an excercise dvd as we've been indulging in far too many cream cakes, profiteroles, cooked breakfasts and roast dinners. We're having a great time in Yorkshire! My hostel is already booked for the end of November and I'm really excited about York.

I've been catching up on my reading in my days off and have just started Hemingways Green Hills of Africa and it's making me have delightful pictures of game parks, sunshine and dust in my mind :)

Time is up and I've been sent on a very important mission of finding camomile tea for Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment