Sunday, 5 October 2008

On arrival in the Yorkshire Moors...

I have made it to the North Yorkshire Moors. The hotel seem nice, the people are pleasant and the village is tiny. If nothing else while I am here, I'll be able to save money! There is nothing around for miles. I'm excited and a bit nervous about starting work tomorrow.

Of course, I took a picture or two while taking a wonder around.

A side entrace to the hotel.

The North Yorkshire Moors look moody when the light starts to go.

My room - I'm sharing with a Romanian girl until the end of October. We're looking forward to finding a few pubs together. I think we're going to get on just finnne.

And then about an hour afterwards and a cheese sandwich later, I went back to my room and sobbed! It's just a settling in thing! Tomorrow I start work and will have lots of things to do to keep me busy for the next 7 or 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment