Thursday, 26 February 2009

Hmmm :)

After wasting most of yesterday, I thought I'd make better use of my time today, so I seized the moment and embraced leaving the pub and went to Henley-on-Thames for the afternoon. I bought some bubble bath and strolled along the streets, was offered some lemony cake in a clothing store that was celebrating their first birthday, took a picture or two, then got the bus back to Mill End and walked the mile back to Hambleden through the fields.Walking back towards the market square.Some pretty timber framed buildings.Henley-on-Thames...a bridge over the Thames - clearly.

I've been having such a good week and I have so much to look forward to right now! I've been paid! I have so much to explore! I have cheap shopping trips in Camden! Tshirts, cameras, airplane tickets home, books, music, a new coat and pair of shoes even! I'm soo heppy!

Threatening myself and writing to-do-lists seem to be working and thank goodness for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment