Saturday, 7 February 2009

Turning points

It's been a strange week, and I'm trying to figure out where I should start. I might as well begin with a ten hour coach ride to Pitlochry, Scotland...
I arrived late in the evening, was taken straight to the kitchen for dinner and shown my room in the hotel. I had to be up early in the morning, was given my uniform and started work straight away. There were many reasons why I wouldn't stay, and to go into them all now would just be dull, so I'll skip all of that to two days later and another stupidly long coach ride back to Milton Keynes, a taxi ride before dawn and some snow. A lot of snow. A train ride to London and some running about looking for a job. It'll probably be alright.Now, I'm just leaning back with a cup of tea and smiling, listening to Paul on his guitar. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment