Friday, 24 April 2009

Counting down now.

I've been staring at my screen blankly for the last ten minutes. This week, I've done a lot of staring at my screen, but for different reasons, reasons which make me much much happier. Not that I'm not happy now you understand, just kind of...blank. In a happy way, of course. I've been distracted of late and although I have blog-worthy material, I'm just not sure where to start.

Things are good. One or two minor hiccups along with the good (home affairs and lost tax returns) but nothing so bad as to detract from the wonderful way that I'm feeling.

Late night to early morning online chats, roses, making plans, booking flights, festivals and band shirt pajamas, colourful ID photos, old music on my ipod, new music online, my phone screen lighting up...it's all left me somewhat giddy :)

EIGHT days...

I'm really excited about what will be happening in 8 days. Excited and happy and nervous! Just a little nervous...more excitement, complete with with butterflies too! How long has it been since I've had butterflies??

No comments:

Post a Comment