Friday, 10 April 2009

Oh yay...oh yay

I have a ticket back to England...I don't, however, know if I have a job when I get there. What with the Easter holidays, all the earlier flights are booked and the earliest, and cheapest flight is ten days after I said I'd be back. On the up side, I managed to get a direct flight, and none of this sitting for 7 hours at an airport in the desert.

Election posters outside the Dischem centre.

What were they thinking when they decided on this particular photo of what will be our new president? Surely they could have found a more flattering picture?

I was invited for 'family movie morning' and ended up staying for breakfast, lunch and supper. We ate spicy buns, chutney chips and easter eggs for breakfast while we watched the Herbie, Love Bug movie. I do enjoy a balanced meal.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Yes they should have opted for a more...arghum...
    Complimentary pic.. Ah! Wait!
    Not even photoshop can save that.

    Yes I'm reading your blog. ;p

    ReplyDelete