Tuesday, 21 April 2009

One glorious night...and the internet ;)

The title actually pertains to another night separate to this one...and the internet, well, that is ever present in my life and brings joy on every occasion :) Tonight, however, was also a very good night...so I'll talk about that for a bit. I'd put a cool family picture up too, but I've been told I'm not allowed to, so instead, I'll just put this one of me and my dear sister up...
We all went out to Piatto in New Redruth for supper as this is probably going to be the last time in a long time that we'll all be on one continent and nearby each other. Cheery hey? Yeah, so it was fun and consisted mostly of the family poking fun at me, playing thumb wars with Martin, laughing at the things Ashely comes up with, and excellent fillet and pink wine. 'twere lovely indeed.

The whole day was pretty good though. It started with me getting dragged out of bed at nine o' clock to join my mom and her friends for morning tea in Randhart, followed by a particularly successful shopping trip at the Glen, an afternoon nap and then getting mauled by the bull terrier in my half asleep state.

I've totally gotten into this whole being at home thing, and although I'll be sad to leave and say goodbye, I have reason to be excited about returning to England. Ok so I'm counting down the days :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment