Thursday, 7 May 2009

Thinking and planning

I went for a run in the woods this morning. I like how it's so cool in there, I dont get quite so hot and sweaty, which is gross. I was accompanied by some awesome Kings of Leon and MGMT and towards the end, Ken, the old man who lives across from the pub who was out walking his dog.

I've come back to the woods now, to sit under a tree, breath some fresh air and collect my thoughts. Introspection can be a good thing on occassion. And it helps for me to remember why I am here and my reasons for doing all of this in the first place. A life less ordinary and all that, you know? It's going to become even less ordinary soon too and I'm eagerly anticipating a few months of adventuring with Lee around Europe. We have all sorts of cool plans right now...we're going to get rail passes, cool hats and comfy shoes and go wherever we like! And why not, I ask? That's what Europe is there for, surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment