Friday, 1 May 2009

Tomorrow

I woke up yesterday morning feeling like death. At first, I put it down to over-tiredness - a 24 hour trip, going straight back in to work and late night or early morning phone calls from Belfast (sigh).

Once I got up, however, I realized it was something altogether far more unpleasant than that when my poor stomach contained absolutely nothing anymore and I was left slumped over the bathroom basin. I somehow pulled it all together, got dressed and finished my first shift. Slowly. After that, I got back in to bed and slept for four hours, bathed, made myself some toast and Marmite and went back to bed. After a 12 hour sleep I'm feeling much better and just as well too because tomorrow...

Yup, it's tomorrow! My Lee is coming from Belfast to see me! Such excitement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment