Thursday, 25 June 2009

Before sleep comes - an entry.

I was thinking more of myself as a blonde little kiddie, and afterwards when my hair turned brown. Back when I always cleaned my room, did my homework and exactly as I was told because I didn’t realize there was any other way. What an innocent mind and how much did I do to rid myself of it! I wonder if it’s too late to go back?

It made me smile when the new Regina Spektor album arrived in the post this morning. I wasn’t expecting her, so it was doubly good. Rhymes came for me too. Music, rhymes, and emails promising love and devotion.

All I want right now are blankets, pillows and sweet sweet dreams.

That isn’t true. There’re lots of things that I want right now.

But for now, I'll be content with sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment