Tuesday, 22 September 2009

A prelude to a goodbye

On Thursday afternoon I’ll be heading to Luton airport and my time in this wee village will be over. It’s always sad going away and I will miss Hambleden, it’s people and this pub. The sadness I’ll feel at saying goodbye isn’t taking away from my excitement of new adventures, cities and a new start though. I will probably cry a little, but it’ll be okay.

My head is all over the place today. I’m tired and I’m feeling edgy. I’ve got Paris on my mind, Paris, Belfast, suitcases, Euros, shopping, birthdays, London, e-mails, blog entries, clothes and airplanes. It’s making a tense Karen. I’m also still reliving my weekend, so I’m not quite with it at all.

I’m struggling. So, I'll leave you with two pretty Hambleden pictures...




A ten foot sunflower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment