Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Shopping in the city

I’ve been shopping. After struggling to leave the house this morning (got dressed, got dressed again because I didn’t like my outfit, checked I had the house key, made and ate breakfast, checked I had my wallet, umbrella and bank card in my bag, checked again that I still had the house key, considered getting changed again, checked my email, emailed South African friends…) I got the bus to the city centre. I spent HOURS in Primark. I tried things on and put them back, only to pick them up again a few minutes later. Eventually, I made my way over to the check out and my enormous bag cost me only £35. However, I didn’t get quite everything I’d wanted to, but there’s plenty of time for that. Lots more shopping trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment