Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Back to the city


Today I ventured forth into the city, I got the 9 bus outside the Tescos on the Lisburn road and got off outside the city hall in Donegal Square. I had nothing in particular in mind for my outing, just to get out. I walked up the High Street, found the big fish, Alberts clock, Victoria Square, Writers Square, St Annes Cathedral, went past Kelly's Cellars and Maddens bar, bought some chocolate at Thorntons and found a pair of comfy boots in TK Maxx - which sadly, I didn't buy.
 

I love Belfast.

In December when I was here, it was my least favourite UK city but it's not anymore. I'm so excited about everything I'll get to explore and discover here. I'm also so excited because we got the apartment we really wanted in the Cathedral Quarter by Clarendon Docks.





It was the bigger apartment with the nice kitchen and dining area, with wooden floors and views of the River Lagan. We move in at the end of the month, when I get back from visiting in England.

I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment