Tuesday, 3 November 2009

A walk in the rain

So after spending the whole day in the apartment yesterday, I decided I’d venture out today and explore my surroundings, seeing that it was a lovely sunny day with no signs of rain. Until of course I got far away enough from home to ensure that no matter which direction I went, I’d get soaked. Thankfully, my umbrella was in my bag. So I continued off towards the big fish and the city centre. But by the time I got to Victoria Square my impractical footwear decision started to get the better of me, and I decided to head back home, happy that I’d wondered far enough to get my bearings.

 
 
We’re so close to everything! I walked along the harbour and the river and watched the boats, the big P&O ferrry and the seagulls!

The Titanic was built in Belfast. We're nearby the aptly named 'Titanic Quarter' of the city.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,
    Like your blog! I'm fully addicted to st. george's and feel totally thrown off if i don't go every sat. The Javaman just starts making a hazelnut latte when they see me coming! It's great. You new to Belfast, then? Welcome, welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete