Tuesday, 22 December 2009

A wee wobbly

I’m happy and that’s a good thing. There’s nowhere else I’d rather be for once and despite this present dissatisfaction, I’m perfectly satisfied. I know exactly what my problem is too, which is helpful, yet not really. I have too much time on my hands, I’m driving myself insane with over thinking and imagination. It’s too cold to go out and even if I were to, I wouldn’t really know where to go.

And with all this over thinking-ness, I find myself cringing when I think back to things I’ve thought of and things I’ve said. Jane, that wise old ’domestic’ we had many many years ago warned me of just this. She said, ‘Keron, just stop thinking. Just stop.’

-Some messy grafitti from the Ann Street subway-

Maybe it's time to heed some advice. That, and force myself out of the apartment and find some more fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment