Thursday, 28 January 2010

~ better ~


So, the last few days, I’ve been pretty mean to myself. There’s no reason for it and it’s not healthy, so I’ve decided to just stop it.

And so, I pulled on my jeans and (Lee's) jumper and left the apartment with a slice of toast and headed off into the city for nothing in particular. I walked randomly for two hours amongst all the shoppers and people on their lunch breaks and those with places to go to. I walked with purpose to nowhere.

My shoes rubbing holes into my toes, I sat down besides St Annes Cathedral by the colourful painted buoys and watched the students going by.

I sat by the Lagan too and listened to some sweet and sappy songs before walking back in the direction of home.

With a much improved frame of mind, I think may become semi articulate again, slightly more coherent and less hysterical and unbalanced.

1 comment: