Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Lost and found

I had to decide today not to wear my contact lenses. It’s not an easy decision to make, but I had to put my glasses back on again, suck it up and stop being so damn vain. It’s resulted in a wee bout of self consciousness and doubt. But it’s not forever. And no one cares if I wear glasses or not. It’s just me. And probably Lee [though he still thinks I'm pretty].


I may plan a trip past Spec Savers and see what (less geeky) frames I can get, just to soften the blow a bit.

Fecking pride.

On a positive, I found my gloves and have resolved to lovingly stitch them up where the wool has come apart from my engagement ring wearing a hole through the seam. I may give them a wash too…

Oh, and another positive! I think my compulsive exercises might have begun to pay off…my wee belly is definitely looking wee-er. Hooray for fabulous-ness.



No comments:

Post a Comment