Monday, 8 February 2010

As ever...

Maybe I was tense for nothing…but airports and border patrols really freak me out, even though I’m totally legal. I think I worry about too many things, I can’t even help myself.
Visitors on a Saturday afternoon

Lee woke up on Sunday morning hanging badly. With his condition we couldn’t really do much in Milton Keynes, so I dragged him out for a walk to the famous concrete cows. They were as ever, a disappointment, so we wandered around the red ways and got a taxi to the MK Centre and fed on some McDonalds before heading back to the house. John managed to get us to Luton despite the awful traffic though for a while, I thought we might actually miss our flight…(more stress).
 
 
And now...now I'm back in my spot on the couch with far, far too many things on my mind. As ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment