Thursday, 18 February 2010

GPOYW

I think my netbook is sick...no, she’s definitely not well, in fact, I think it’s critical, that’s what the antivirus (that I don’t remember installing) said. Poor Netty :(

I wanted to do a post about this forwarded email I got from Photojojo. It’s called GPOYW (Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday). Basically, it just goes on to say that it’s okay to post photos of yourself online, without looking vain...but only on a Wednesday. And any website that advocates posting pictures of yourself (on any day of the week) online must be awesome, so I signed up.


But because poor Netty is unwell, I missed my Wednesday deadline, and so now, must wait until next week. Also, I just wasn’t looking well enough to be posting gratuitous or otherwise pictures of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment