Wednesday, 24 February 2010

It's Wednesday...

...And that means a G.P.O.Y.W (Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday).
Work is going well, I'm into my second week and settling in well, I was even paid today, which was a wonderful wonderful thing. Lee's ma picked me up at lunch time for the first of my invasive appointments and after the doctors we hit KFC and the Belfast shops hard. I did pretty well with my shopping considering I had a bit of a spree on Sunday. I bought my first pair of jeggings, which are fabulous (although the wide of hips have been discouraged wearing super skinny jeans). Hmm. They're just so damn cool. Dammit.

Tomorrow I get my eyes done, so I felt it fitting to include a photo of me in my glasses. I'm hoping it'll be the last time I have to wear them. 

Hateful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment