Tuesday, 16 February 2010

A slower easing in.

After a fairly crappy night, I got up to scrambled eggs, toast and tea and headed for the station and a 20 minute walk on the other side. I still don’t have an actual job description, but it will all fall into place in the next couple of weeks and I’m just thankful and grateful for something to call work.

I’m still feeling the pressure though. When I started the last job, after being shown my room, I threw up and sobbed…so far, I’ve not shed a single tear, and the contents of my stomach have behaved in much their usual way.

It’ll be better in the coming weeks, and there is still much to look forward to…from work clothes shopping trips to family and friends visiting, and of course, the wedding…which I’m totally looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment