Monday, 15 February 2010

A workin' girl again

I was on the 08h44 train to Antrim this morning for my first day of my new job. It all went okay besides the horrible nerves for the journey. For someone who’s done a fair bit of travelling round the UK, I’m not a very good traveller.
It was a pleasant enough sort of day, and I’m happy to have less free time to drive myself crazy and get bored around the apartment.

Valentines weekend was good and involved a really lovely meal at Tedfords…and the Ireland v France game at the Botanic followed by a visit with a household full of men and a long and cold walk back home. Oh, and some grocery shopping.

We had a pint at the Cloth Ear after work (work!!) this eve and Custom House was looking so pretty all lit up.
But whoo-hoo for a job and more excuses for shopping trips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment