Friday, 2 April 2010

A Good Friday

Lee arrived home yesterday evening. He’d been away since Monday and I’d missed him (like, lots). So I was pretty happy to see him again. It was still a good week, spent at Lee’s ma and pa’s house in Ballymena. It was fun going through those albums, lying on the studio floor until after one in the morning eating chocolates, giggling and chatting.

We went out today. I needed a dress for the hen party next weekend (next weekend!!!) and I needed a whole bunch of other things I didn’t get. We ended up instead at the Cloth Ear in the Cathedral Quarter for lunch and a pint of Guinness.
The weather was shit leaving the Cloth Ear and we walked out into the cold and wind and rain. (It’s not looking good for a clear and dry day for the wedding.) We braved the weather all the way home instead of getting a taxi, ‘cos we’re hardcore like that.
 
A postscript...The Libertines are back!!!! Take a looksee!

No comments:

Post a Comment