Friday, 21 May 2010

Friday!

It’s been long since I’ve last been this excited about a weekend. It’s been a kak week. In fact, the whole of May has been pretty flippen dire.
Travelling to work on the train this morning and the sun was pouring in through the windows and reflecting off the water...I listened to nostalgic tunes on my iPod which made me think of travelling and sunshine and excitement, like anything could happen. Nothing did happen, ‘cept getting off the train and going to work. But still.
There seems to be a general party/excited atmosphere. The sun is shining, the radio is throwing out the most summery songs and we all got orange flavoured ice lollies!

We have no weekend plans, or none that I can remember making...but how lovely! I’m so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment