Thursday, 3 June 2010

Cupcakes


I love birthdays...

I was woken up with breakfast in bed and presented with my presents. And at work my desk was strewn with gift bags and cards. 

It was HOT and I was feeling good (insert some Muse here).

The plates of colourful cupcakes were so pretty, but they didn’t last long enough to get a picture of...and this was all I got.
At home I talked my mother-in-laws ear off, showing her albums and small boxes of wedding souvenirs’ and lost track of time until Lee came home laden with KFC and Coke. We fed and said goodbye to his (probably exhausted) ma...swung the couch around to face the telly and watched the over two hour long Doors movie with the leftover chicken and a bottle of birthday wine.

I'm not, however, feeling so good today and keep randomly falling asleep on the couch. I'm just not as young as I used to be...


No comments:

Post a Comment