Thursday, 29 July 2010

Blast off Belly Fat – an exercise dvd

My first ever exercise dvd arrived yesterday. Five ten minute workouts for flat wash board abs...the reviews were all promising and I thought that surely, even I could do these workouts*. I changed into my very sporty white trousers and Chili Pepper t-shirt, tied up my hair and applauded myself for how athletic I looked. Mother-in-law and I positioned ourselves in the living room...

Five minutes in and we were collapsed on the floor, giggling in to our laid out towels while Lee barked out orders from the doorway, shaking his head disapprovingly.

We somehow managed to work our way through the whole dvd, through giggles, groans and a break for a phone call. We celebrated and congratulated ourselves with a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit.

*yeah, I was mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment