Saturday, 21 August 2010

Dungarees - I need your help


No, really, I actually do need it...

Things were so much easier when I had Noleen to dress me before going anywhere, like, proper dress me because I couldn't figure anything out that wasn't a t-shirt or a pair of jeans, multiple straps confuse me and I never know what goes with what.

So anyway, I went shopping and I found these cute little (like, size 8 little) dungarees. I've seen them in a fair few shops, so I'm assuming they're making a come back? I had to try them on. And then I had to buy them too.



Chatting with a friend a few weeks ago, it turns out I'm not the only one who takes pictures in the change rooms, but we both thought it was probably not allowed but neither of us could decide why that would be.
 
The first thing Lee said was 'Aaw, you like like Kylie Minoque, like, back in 1985'.

I think they're cute. Please VOTE on the side so I know if I should keep 'em. Ffanks.

1 comment: