Friday, 13 August 2010

The Thirteenth (A Friday)

It was particularly uneventful. Work is still slow due to some 'corrupt data' in our Sage, leaving not a whole lot I could do. So I surfed, I chatted and I would have snacked too, if I still didn't feel so damn puke-y. I also found out the hard way that the toilet is still blocked. I might even call that a highlight. But there are lines, and when it comes to over share, sometimes I'm not really sure where that line is, so I wont go into any detail on that*.

The air was still thick with tension and animosity and I was waiting (at a distance) for it to all kick off. I was very thankful for my calm office and refined and polite colleagues ('cept for the boys on the other side of the glass)...

And this evening and weekend? We have no plans but to relax. To drink ale and wine and to sleep.


*But feel free to e-mail me if you'd really like to know more.

1 comment: