- Iron - everything.
- Update blog - readers are growing uneasy (Ha!)
- Go shopping - look for alternative dress for Sundays lunch (No need any more, Lee approves of the one I have)*
- Find new music - pretty and girly
- Buy make-up / birthday cards / and emergency medicine for holidays.
- Start thinking about packing.
- Find a hairdresser - who performs miracles.
*The dress has caused far too much heartache and questions: is it too short, too tight, am I too stumpy, old, pot-bellied? Thankfully the answers turn out to be 'no'. Which is a great relief. I'm really quite shallow.