Friday, 3 September 2010

Week thirty five - a recap

It's Friday, and thank goodness for it! Tuesday night was spent in Ballymena. Mother-in-law and I went to aerobics together and I did excellently, except for staying in sync with the rest of the class, but that's nothing because I was worried I'd spend the whole session giggling into my mat on the floor.
Lee was in England on Wednesday night and Thursday, so I extended my stay in Ballymena. Mother-in-law and I walked the dogs in the park and I talked a hole through her head and in return she chewed my ear right off. The chatter continued into the wee hours of the morning and then I had to excuse myself and put myself to bed. 

Pictures of ducks at the Peoples Park in Ballymena
Thursday night included a shopping trip in the city with Carri-Ann. She came along to help me find a dress for next weeks lunch at the Merchant. I tried it on in the shops and she approved, the change room lady approved and I liked it too, so that was three of us, so I bought it.


Work is so damn busy that for the first time ever, I've not had a chance to check personal emails, and think about what I'd like for dinner. I didn't even have a chance to think about lunch, never mind eat it. I'm totally earning my holidays this year..two weeks!


I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment