Saturday, 18 December 2010

More festivities

Our work had it's end of year party at the Glenavon Hotel in Cookstown. It took us three hours to get there in the snow, when I'm guessing it'd normally take not too much over an hour.

  
We got there eventually, found our rooms and dressed. I was sharing with Kerri and Lee, and just down the hall were the other girls. Their room chaotic, complete with loud music, bottles of bubbly and a lot of make up. So I let them make me up and fix my hair for me. Carmel straightening my hair, Kirsty painting my nails and Michelle doing my make up. 


I've decided I'm taking them with me whenever I'm going out.



Leaving the hotel in the morning and everything was freezing and white. The snow is so pretty, I'm not sure the novelty of it will ever wear off.

No comments:

Post a Comment