Sunday, 2 January 2011

In 2011 I resolve...

I threatened to produce some resolutions, so now I must deliver.

I really want to read more books. Most of the time, I get so sucked in to what's going on on Facebook and my Google Reader that my book sits next to me on the coffee table, unopened. I started reading Daphne Du Maurier's 'Rebecca' while we were honeymooning in the Maldives, and I'm only half way through it...and it's a new year and decade now. And that's just not on.

I want to learn more about photography. I love photos, taking them, looking at them and being in them. I want to be better at taking them.

Every Tuesday evening, I will accompany mother-in-law to aerobics class. It's once a week for an hour, how lazy would I be if I didn't even do that?

I'm going to get my picture taken, fill in the forms and convert my South African driving licence to a Northern Irish one. And while I'm at it, I'm going to get all my paper work in order and find a more efficient filing system. At the moment, everything is put in piles and shoved into Lee's underwear drawer, the back of my wardrobe, on the coffee table, under the coffee table...

I'll spend less time over analysing everything and everyone. It's tiring and it takes up so much time. And I always come to the wrong conclusions to the detriment of myself. So I'm going to chill out. 

I'm going to spend less time on Facebook! I will!!

I'll be super thrifty and save up loads so we can buy our first house.


And I'm going to wear more hats.

So twenty eleven is going to be a big and exciting year...so it shall.





No comments:

Post a Comment