Friday, 28 January 2011

Singing the songs

The last Friday in January and in all, so far I’m pretty unimpressed with two thousand and eleven. I suppose last year was such a good year, that in comparison anything else would be a bit of a disappointment. 


But...it’s still early enough in the year to be proved wrong...so here’s hoping...(better shape up 2011)

Since we’re doing very little else this year but saving, I think it’s a pretty good excuse for me to read lots. I’ve just started reading ‘Half Broke Horses’ by Jeannette Wells and although I’m only a few pages in I think I’m really going to enjoy it! Thanks Yvonne for sending it over!


I'm loving this song. It's on the Fiat 500 Twinair ad on the telly (I kind of like the car too) and although it's been around for some time, I'd not heard it (that I can remember). I'm making up for it now...




It's seems like so long since I've been excited about music and books. I want to get that enthusiasm back again

No comments:

Post a Comment