Saturday, 12 February 2011

Cranky!

Dear twenty eleven...you’ve got a lot of shaping up to do. I know my problems are silly and not problems at all, but sometimes, a good mope and a vent are beneficial.

This week I have been exhausted. I can’t even think of any reason for my excessive tiredness.

On Thursday night on the way home from work, Lee crashed his car on the motorway when the car in front of him braked suddenly and his brakes failed. Thankfully, he’s alright and the worst of it is a minor setback and some annoyance.

I’m worried about my netbook. This week, for the first time, she gave me the blue screen of death. Netty has travelled with me for the past two years, and together, we’ve been through lots. I know what I've got to do, but I just can’t seem to get it together enough to plug in the desktop and back up of all my photos, music and document files.

Yvonne and family are visiting in South Africa. Where the whole family are together, the sun is shining and the aircon is working overtime. They're having braais, going on rides at Gold Reef City, road tripping to Graskop and having fun. And I'm cold and sitting in. I wish I could see the whole family all together. I miss them all.

I gave myself a really bad fringe cut, my skin has broken out and I feel really ugly. 

So I'll leave you with a picture of the back of me.




No comments:

Post a Comment