Saturday, 5 February 2011

Listening

I’m using lastfm again, listening to proper girly music, fiona apple, regina spektor, tori amos, kimya dawson and some more cocorosie. I’m in a kind of thinkful mood, just thinking, remembering and listening…

It’s getting late, but I don’t feel tired, even after all the fresh outside air of the day, and that big fry at breakfast. The exercise must have done some good, because I don’t feel restless today. 

Which is something really, ‘cos flip sake, I just realized that the highlight of my weeks are the trips to the park on the weekend when we walk the dogs. I know that we’re working towards something big and important, and most of the time that helps, but sometimes, not so much. 

Not when there is still so much I want to see.



I don’t feel ‘rock star’ any more. Not even close.


No comments:

Post a Comment