Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Le Voyage

I've been listening / watching videos on youtube lots this week. It started with Regina Spektor and then turned in to Smashing Pumpkins...which then led me to George Méliès short films. 


Clearly, I've been really productive in work! 


I used to (still do) love the Pumpkins 'Tonight, Tonight' video...the one with the rocket, clouds, moon and shooting stars. I'd just thought they were so creative and clevah. But they'd got it all from Mr Méliès and his Trip to the Moon. 



3 comments:

  1. Hi pleased to meet you

    love the blog

    Come pay a visit some time

    ReplyDelete
  2. love smashing pumpkins, oldskool ;-) disarm is the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're one of my favorite bands, I'm a HUGE fan :) Disarm is amazing :) All of Siamese Dream is!

    ReplyDelete