Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Saturday night - The Limelight

Saturday night found us at the Limelight. We were staying at Kerri's apartment and it's just around the corner, so it kind of made sense we go there. We weren't even the oldest people I could see, I was impressed! The Limelight is very much like the Doors in Jo'burg, just spread out on one floor and with no roof top retreat. Same music, same people, just different accents. 
It was fun, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want to do it again. Within half an hour of being there, our table was crashed into, all of the glasses shattered and drink poured into my lap. Lee's hand was bleeding, Carri-Ann wanted to go home, Aidan was being himself and I was damp and ratty*.  

*Lee reckons you can tell from the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment