Monday, 14 March 2011

Some more Oktomat

The first of the successful rolls of film from my oktomat. They're not brilliant, but I had fun with the camera. And that must count for something.
Silly self portraits
Port Stewart, a few weekends ago
Belfast City Hall on Sunday
Outside the Spinning Mill in Ballymena, a few Sundays ago
Belfast City Hall, on Sunday
Belfast City Hall
I'm tired after our weekend away. But I feel like I'm so behind on everything and I'm putting pressure on myself to do more than I really feel like doing. 


So I'm going to do some knitting and then put myself to bed.

2 comments:

  1. awesome photos. :-)

    I know how you feel, I'm so behind with everything doesn't help that I procrastinate like no other !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete