Friday, 4 March 2011

Weeks recap


The week has gone fast, pretty much like all the weeks before it this year. It was better though. Everything seems to be coming right again. And thank goodness for that!

I was back to my fitness class on Tuesday night. Even that went better than usual and didn’t leave me feeling broken and trembling. Swimming on Wednesday was also enjoyable.  I really look forward to Wednesday nights at the leisure centre and don’t even think of it as exercise, just because it’s so much fun.

We’ve been to look at cars for Lee, and hopefully, we’ll find the right one, either tonight or this weekend.

We even went out on a week night ‘date’ last night. Thursday nights are ‘curry club’ nights at the Spinning Mill in town. We both managed to have a meal and drink for less than £10. The portions are big and all the curries come with poppadoms, naan and mango chutney. Cheap nights out are pretty great.

With us doing something most evenings this week, I’ve hardly had any time to do any knitting. But, I’ve started on my red wool and think it’s such a lovely colour.

1 comment:

  1. Ah man, i miss knitting! Glad things are going good ;-)
    x

    ReplyDelete