Saturday, 9 April 2011

In the summer time













The sun shone so brightly today. I was so excited, I changed my clothes three times. I had to be sure I was wearing the right thing for this weather, because who knows when the next time will be that I'll be able to wear my green and white dress I bought at the Bruma Lake flea market in Jo'burg? Even then I wasn't sure if I'd made the right choice. I have too many summer clothes and not enough opportunities to wear them.


We bbq'd and I drank Pimms (too quickly) and then I fell asleep on the couch and woke up feeling dreadful. I've spent the rest of the day lying down and whimpering and tearing up over Mamma Mia, which I was delighted to see was on telly this evening. I also did some half hearted couch dancing. I'm not ashamed to admit that I love Abba. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment